Join us to become a certified Six Sigma practitioner joining the thousands of Six Sigma professionals we have successfully trained over the last 20 years. Six Sigma is an industry-standard methodology for process improvement and business transformation. Our IASSC accredited Green Belt course is well recognized for its comprehensive and robust content aligned with the international Body of Knowledge (BOK) by ASQ and IASSC. This unique Green Belt Six Sigma course will help you to improve the quality of your organization’s operations by adopting a data-driven approach and provide you with the skills necessary to work on projects to benefit all types of processes and businesses. Participants will learn the different phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) and how to craft a project charter. Additionally, participants will learn about quality tools and statistics to help them formulate problem statements and translate them into a measurable format. Participants will also be provided with the tools to assess their organization’s readiness to launch Six Sigma projects.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain Six Sigma and its importance in driving and sustaining business improvement
- Examine the defined stage components and generate the project charter
- Discuss data collection and analysis stages using various tools in Minitab
- Improve and control processes using various Six Sigma tools
- Apply various tools usually used in a Six Sigma project (variation removal) and Lean approach (waste removal)
Click for More Details